KDT News of the Day
We are happy to announce that the office now has the latest in retinal imaging technology available to provide even more thorough and comprehensive care for your eye health needs. It’s called the Centervue DRS system and will provide immediate images to view for Dr Truong to analyze. He will make sure your eyes receive a clean bill of health and then you can receive a digital copy upon the completion of the exam.
We proudly accept Medicare Part B insurance and Tricare Prime insurance. Thank you for visiting our page and hopefully we can help you with your future eye care needs.
KDT Optometry Independent office located inside Sam’s Club (no club membership required), owned by Dr. Khoa D. Truong, OD. We practice the PUREST form of optometry; which means we only examine your eyes and do not sell you glasses or contact lenses directly (no pressure to buy). Hence Dr. Truong will prescribe you the best products without any conflict of interest and only concentrates on patient care and giving you the best eye exam experience. After the exam, you have the option of purchasing from the optical center with their wholesale prices on contacts lenses and glasses! The eyes are the window to your soul and overall health; there exists certain eye diseases such as glaucoma where a person can go blind slowly without realizing it so please get checked annually…
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE AN EYE EXAM ONLINE NOW or TO EMAIL US WITH QUESTIONS or CALL US DIRECTLY AT 619-265-2093
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT HOW TO KEEP YOUR EYES AND BODY HEALTHY BY REDUCING OXIDATIVE STRESS – PROTANDIM
Office Commercial (English)
1) ADDRESS 6336 College Grove Way, San Diego CA 92115 (Located inside Sam’s Club near San Diego State University) phone number 619-265-2093
2) No Sam’s Club membership required for the eye exam and purchase of glasses and contacts from the optical center if a patient of Dr. Truong
3) Full eye exam comprehensive care, new top of the line equipment, primary care optometry with an emphasis on contact lens fitting, treatment of ocular diseases, and Lasik co-management
4) Excellent prices on the exam and the patient has an option of purchasing from the optical center next door after the eye exam
5) For laser vision correction, we co-manage with NVision and their awesome team of surgeons featuring Dr. Mihir Parikh MD and Gordon Schanzlin New Vision Institute
6) Dr. Truong believes in delivering an excellent patient experience to insure all your eyecare needs are fulfilled and takes pride on treating every patient as though they are a good friend
7) Languages spoken: English, Vietnamese and limited Spanish (but always learning more)
Please check out our Yelp Reviews!